31st May 2011, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Date of start of admission to BSc in PAU? What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria?

Which date admission start of B Sc in pau? What is the fees? What is the eligibilty ?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of start of BSc admission? What is the fee structure? What is the eligibility criteria?
  2. Procedure to get admission in MSc after BSc? What is the fee structure and eligibility in PAU Ludhiana?
  3. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc in Agriculture in PAU? Date of PAU entrance exam of B.Sc agriculture? -- [New]
  4. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  5. Eligibility criteria for BSc in DU? What are the courses in BSc? Fee structure of DU?
  6. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria for the same and the fee structure?
  7. How to take admission in BSc Nursing? What is the admission criteria and the fee structure?
  8. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  9. When B.Ed admission 2016 will start? What would be the fee structure for 2016?
  10. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  11. Eligibility and fee structure for B.Sc(Animation) from Madras Christian College, Chennai? Date of admission? Are the forms available Online?
  12. Eligibility criteria, course & fee structure and last date of form submission for LLM course in GGSIPU? For whom favour I have to made Demand Draft?
  13. Procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  14. MSW course from IGNOU: Process of admission? Eligibility criteria? Fee structure? Career prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to get admission PAU Ludhiana for BSc Agriculture after passing 12th with 92% marks?
  16. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  17. Date of start of the B.Ed course? Duration of the course and the admission procedure? Fee structure of it?
  18. Eligibility criteria to do Masters of Hospital Administration? What is the selection procedure? Date of the entrance exam and their fee structure?
3rd November 2011, 01:04 AM
prakashk95

Default Re: Date of start of admission to BSc in PAU? What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria?

there is no information about fee structure...
for latest update visit PAU official site www.pau.edu
Attached Files
File Type: pdf schedule_admn.pdf(138.8 KB, 188 views)
File Type: pdf eligibility.pdf(152.5 KB, 171 views)
21st February 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of start of admission to BSc in PAU? What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria?

what are the total fees including mess and hostel rents. . .?
16th April 2013, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Date of entrance test for b.sc in PAU?
21st June 2013, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

I want to know my result of CET entrance test Ludhiana. My roll no. is 45212
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?