8th June 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Date of start of classes for 5th semester engineering?

classes for 5 semester Engg starts when....please provide to me the date

Related Questions:
  1. How to crack GATE exam? I am a student of 5th semester
  2. How to start my preparation for NID or CEED Entrance Exams having completed 5th semester of BE?
  3. How may I do BCA from SMU through correspondence ? Am I eligible for MCA as a regular student? I'm in 4th sem and want to quit B.Tech(IT)
  4. When should I start coaching for GATE exam(5th or 7th semester)? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I become an IES officer? I am a 5th semester student of B.Tech mechanical
  6. How can I apply for training while in 5th semester of civil engineering
  7. Eligibility to continue 3rd semester of Civil Engineering in abroad after detaining 4th and 5th semester? -- [New]
  8. Can I get a job after scoring 80% in 5th semester computer science engineering?
  9. When will the classes start for MBA course? Last date of submission of prospectus? When does the exam start?
  10. When Should I appear in GRE if pursuing B.Tech(IT) 5th semester?
  11. What is the eligibility and procedure to apply for internship while doing 5th semester in B.Tech Computer Science engineering?
  12. Question papers of all Electrical Engineering of 5th semester?
  13. How may I get previous year question papers of 5th semester?
  14. Can I continue my B.Tech education if I join Indian Navy in 5th Semester of my B.Tech?
  15. Lateral Entry admission in M.Sc. IT -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and negative marking scheme in LEET for Civil Engineering Diploma 5th semester student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  18. Question bank for Anna University Chennai Electronics and Communication Engineering 5th semester?
7th August 2013, 11:02 AM
monumittal

Talking Re: Date of start of classes for 5th semester engineering?

hello sir tell me the name of college ...........

miet is running after 8 aug

vidy is running after 8 aug

cert is running after 15 aug
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?