10th April 2012, 10:10 PM
pathakpk

Date of start of online registration for B.Com in PU Chandigarh? What is the fee structure? Can I do CA along with regular B.Com in PU Chd?

When online registration will start for B.Com. in PU CHANDIGARH?
what is the fee Structure?
what about hostel?
and Can I do CA along with regular B.Com. in PU CHD?

2nd June 2012, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of start of online registration for B.Com in PU Chandigarh? What is the fee structure? Can I do CA along with regular B.Com in PU Chd?

have any good scope in bp.ed?
8th June 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of start of online registration for B.Com in PU Chandigarh? What is the fee structure? Can I do CA along with regular B.Com in PU Chd?

when does the registration for B com starts in punjab university and when does the counselling starts ?
10th June 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

date of online councelling for bcom
20th July 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

when does the registration for B com starts in punjab university and when does the counselling close ?
give me last date for couselling

23rd January 2013, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

How can i register myself for C.A? Please tell me the procedures and also the starting date of registration?
14th June 2014, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

what is the process of b.com from dav dehradun.and what charges i have to pay
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?