20th July 2011, 11:34 PM
poonam lootooa 01

Date of starting of Psychology course at University of Pune?

When will the psychology course start at the University of Pune? Approximately on what date?

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue Psychology for post graduation? I am currently studying in 3rd year IT in Pune University
  2. How to do M.A Psychogy? I am a IT engineer student
  3. List of institutions in Pune university offering distance learning B.A. course?
  4. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  5. Do Mumbai/Pune university offer B.Ed Psychology distance course?
  6. Which college in Pune offers Post Graduation in Psychology?
  7. How may I get Information about clinical psychology at Pune university? I'm a foreigner student and have completed B.A(psycholog) from UNISA university(South Africa)
  8. What should I do now? How may I get the job in psychology field? I have completed MA from Solapur university in psychology and B.Ed from Pune
  9. Can a commerce student become a Psychologist? What is the procedure?
  10. When does post M.A Psychology post graduation admission starts in Pune University?
  11. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  12. Can I study M.Sc(Psychology) after completion of B.A. in same domain? -- [New]
  13. Date of entrance exam for M.Phil in Clinical psychology from IHBAS?
  14. MSC Microbiology, Pune University entrance date and other details? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. When are the classes commencing for M.Sc in applied psychology?
  16. Admission in Pune University for M.A Psychology after completion of graduation in B.A from YCMOU?
  17. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
  18. List of Open Universities in Pune to do M.Phil in Psychology?
1st September 2011, 04:18 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Date of starting of Psychology course at University of Pune?

universities offering psychology are the following:

1)(Dhyan) Jnana Probodhini Samshodhon Sansatha's Institute of Psychology - University of Pune
2) AIMS Institute of Management Studies

for details log on to
http://www.shiksha.com/search/index?keyword=psychology&location=pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?