25th March 2012, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Date of submission of medical entrance exam forms? Minimum marks needed to get a government seat in MBBS?

when medical's form started to submit? Minimum marks to get government seat in mbbs.

Related Questions:
  1. Marks needed to get a seat in PSG college? Can I get a seat through MBBS medical entrance? I want to do MBBS course in PSG college
  2. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure?
  3. What is the AIR needed to get MBBS seat in government medical college Kerala?
  4. How much rank is needed to get MBBS seat in government medical college of Kerala?
  5. When to get forms for Entrance Exam for MBBS course? Last date for the submission of these forms? When will be the Entrance Exam for this?
  6. From where to get the Medical Exam application forms? Last date of submission of forms? Date of entrance tests?
  7. How to get a seat for MBBS in government medical college Uttarakhand?
  8. Procedure to get admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission form? Which entrance exams do I have to appear? Last date of submission of forms and the annual fee structure?
  9. What is the minimum ranking required in KCET to get a seat in a good government medical college? -- [New]
  10. B.Ed from DU after B.Sc from DU with 59.14% marks? Date of forms and deadline for submission? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  11. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the date of submission of forms of different medical entrance exam?
  13. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college?
  14. Date of available of forms for the course of MBBS of Tripura Medical College
  15. Minimum cutoff for MBBS seat in government and private medical colleges?
  16. Last date of submission of application forms for Kasturba Medical College Entrance Exam?
  17. Last date of submission of admission form for medical entrance exam?
  18. Will I get MBBS seat in government medical college in AP after scoring 106 marks in EAMCET?
17th April 2012, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of submission of medical entrance exam forms? Minimum marks needed to get a government seat in MBBS?

can i know the last date of submission application form
27th May 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of submission of medical entrance exam forms? Minimum marks needed to get a government seat in MBBS?

when do allotments start and if started than how to fil the form?
28th May 2013, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I get medical seat if I got 13000 medical ranking
10th June 2013, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

i have 47percentile can i admission in mbbs in govt colege i am rawat means obc categry s. kboss
10th June 2013, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

sir i have 46.9824 percentile can i admision in govt. mbbs colege in india my categery is obc and my all india rank 348404 please answer me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?