3rd September 2011, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Date of upcoming SET Exam in Madhya Pradesh? When the notification will be released for this Exam?

can you please tell me the upcoming date of set in m.p.?? When was it last conducted in m.p.??when will it soon be conducted? will its notification be available on Professional examination board Bhopal??

4th November 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of upcoming SET Exam in Madhya Pradesh? When the notification will be released for this Exam?

I want to know that what type of SET exam i have to appear for if i plan to teach in colleges. i am B.Ed,M.A in English. I want to know the age limit as well.
1st March 2012, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of upcoming SET Exam in Madhya Pradesh? When the notification will be released for this Exam?

which date mp set exam 2012 held. when and where we get application form of mp set exam.
16th January 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Naku msc computer scince cheyalani undi kastha vivaralu chepandi
21st November 2013, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

sir this is shilpee singh i want to know the upcoming date of madha pradesh set exmination 2013-2014.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?