3rd February 2015, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

When the notification of SLET will be released in North-Eastern India? Examination date of upcoming SLET?

hello everyone
please let me know the date of slet
exam for this year North Eastern Region?
And also tell me about the date of notification....
please let me know as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for SET after scoring 51% in PG?
  2. When the application form of MP SLET will be released? Detailed information and examination date of MP SLET?
  3. Date of sale of SLET entrance exam? Syllabus of the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for SLET(Life Science)? When the notification of SLET(Life Science) will be released?
  5. Eligibility and other details of SLET? When will the Tamil Nadu SLET be conducted?
  6. Detailed information, notification, Model question papers and examination date of SLET(Computer Science) in Mumbai?
  7. When the notification of SLET will be released in Bihar? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  8. Procedure to apply and examination date of SLET?
  9. When the application form of SLET(Economics) will be released in M.P.?
  10. Date of upcoming SLET Exam? Last date to apply for this Exam? Which subjects should I choose for this Exam being a candidate having completed M.Com course?
  11. How can I fill-up the application form of SLET? Detailed information, syllabus and examination date of SLET(Economics)? Is it beneficial to appear SLET for Economics?
  12. Last 10 years solved questions of computer science for SLET? Date and notification of SLET?
  13. Detailed information and examination date of SLET in Tamil Nadu?
  14. Detailed information and examination date of SLET in Haryana, Rajasthan and Punjab?
  15. How can I apply for SLET? Syllabus and examination date of SLET?
  16. How may I get syllabus for SLET education exam? How may I get previous year question paper(education) of SLET in gujarat?
  17. What is the date of notification of SLET Uttarkhand Exam? Syllabus in computer science?
  18. When upcoming SLET will be held in Uttarakhand?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?