28th July 2019, 05:18 PM
deepakmks25778

Is degree from IASE, Rajastha valid and acceptable for Central and State Government jobs?

I have done my MA in Mathematics from Institute of Advanced Studies in Education, Sardarshahar, Rajasthan during the year 2008-09 via distance mode of education. Is this degree valid for Central and State Government jobs?

31st July 2020, 02:37 AM
Subhishna

Default Re: Is degree from IASE, Rajastha valid and acceptable for Central and State Government jobs?

yes, your Master's Degree from Institute of Advanced Studies in Education, Sardarshahar, Rajasthan is valid since it is adeemed university recognised by UGC and the Distance Education Council of IGNOU has grandes recognition to the distance education programmes of this institution. Since you can attend any state / central government exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?