21st January 2020, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Degree from Annamalai Open University are valid and acceptable for State and Central government jobs or not?

I am an Ex-Serviceman from Indian Army. I have done my degree BBA through Annamalai Open University system with out passing 12th. Now is this degree valid for government jobs or not either at state level or in central government? Will I get any benefits being from Indian Army?

31st July 2020, 02:28 AM
Subhishna

Default Re: Degree from Annamalai Open University are valid and acceptable for State and Central government jobs or not?

Distance degree from any recognised university is valid for attending government exams. Since you didn't study 12th you can't attend those exams which ask for a degree qualification in 10+2+3 pattern. For those exams you should have studied 12th or equivalent. Since you are an Ex-servicemen, you will get age relaxation/fee consideration according to the post to which you apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?