9th September 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Is degree in M.A English eligible for competitive exam?

is degree in MA english eligible for competitive exams as well as to get promotion in maharashtra government

Related Questions:
  1. Can I hold a masters degree in commerce and English simultaneously after completion of my B.Com? Will I be eligible for NET exam then?
  2. Am I eligible for any state/national level competitive exam if I am a IGNOU graduate?
  3. Am I eligible for PGT English after completing M.A English, B.A English Literature?
  4. Am I eligible to attend NET exam in English after scoring 53% marks in M.A English? I have scored 55% in M.Phil English
  5. Which is the best book for preparation of English for competitive exam?
  6. How to make a career in Banking? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I Eligible for Any Competitive Exam With Less Than 50% in PCM?
  8. Graduate with B.A. (English) is eligible for IAS Exam? -- [New]
  9. Can I become lecturer of English after my B.Com or is it necessary to have BA in English?
  10. Where can I download the study material for competitive English?
  11. How to do MBA after BBA from IGNOU?
  12. Can I get degree equivalent certificate in my 4th years? I want to write competitive examination which has degree as eligibility
  13. Am i eligible for TET entrance exam after completing BSc Biochemistry and B.Ed Physical Science
  14. How may I get general English notes for ISRO competitive exams(10th KVS pattern)?
  15. Which is the best coaching centre for Junior Lecturer(English) post? I am preparing for APPSC Junior Lecturer competitive exam
  16. Am I eligible to do PhD in English after completion of MA English with 53% marks?
  17. Reference books for preparation of General Awareness for United India Insurance Company
  18. How to start a career in Film Writing (Telugu media)?
13th October 2012, 09:00 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is degree in M.A English eligible for competitive exam?

As you are post graduate in English, you have a variety of options. You can try for Asst Professor Position in government colleges. For this you must qualify NET examination. Under Maharashtra government, you can apply for all competitive examinations based on your qualification. Also you can expect promotion after gaining work experience.
22nd February 2019, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE completed Diploma in education 2014-2016 in regular mode.simultaneously 2014-2017 completed degree in distance education. Can i eligible for upsc and appsc exams?
15th March 2019, 07:57 AM
S.Panicker

IF the university that you are doing your distance education from is a recognised one like IGNOU then you can surely give UPSC and state level exams. Your diploma will be an added advantage. To confirm the guidelines of UPSC you can go through this website www.upsc.govt.in
30th March 2019, 10:29 PM
Quikri

Most of the competitive exams ranging from railways to banks to Upsc and Ssc just demands a graduation from a recognised Indian University.

As you have completed M.A you are eligible for all the posts mentioned above along with some specialized posts like UGC NET and Junior research faculty which are only for the post graduate - MA graduates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?