4th November 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Biotech entrance exam? What is the date of it?

Sir,my name is Vijay Vishwakarma
-My e-mail id "[email protected]"

Please give me details information in biotech entrance exam and entrance date. And
I am reading in intermediate this time,so what i can entrance form filling.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about MSc Biotech entrance exam?
  2. How to apply for Biotech after HSC Examination? Is there any entrance test for Biotech after 12th? What is the date?
  3. Exam pattern and sample question papers of combined biotech entrance exam?
  4. Details about upcoming Biotech entrance exams?
  5. Different entrance exams for MSc Biotech course? Date of sale of application forms and the entrance exam date? Old question papers of IIT JAM Biotech, JNU CBEE and other MSc entrance exams?
  6. Date of sale of exam forms of Agricultural Biotech?
  7. When is the upcoming entrance exam of Super 30? Detailed information about Super 30 entrance exam? -- [New]
  8. What's the date of examination of government college, Pune for M.Sc(biotech) course?
  9. Detailed information about the syllabus of the entrance of B.Ed? Which books are to be referred for the same?
  10. What is the last date of the entrance exam for MSc Biotech in ICAR?
  11. Can I do M.Tech in Biotech having completed B.Sc in Biotech? Information regarding the colleges offering M.Tech Biotech in India?
  12. Detailed Information regarding UGC NET Exam of this year? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Detailed information about SNAP entrance exam?
  14. Information regarding the Entrance Exams to join M.Sc in Biotechnology? Information regarding the Scholarships to join this course?
  15. Is there any integrate course of MSc(Biotech) and M.Tech(Biotech) from abroad? Which entrance exam is to be cleared?
  16. Which are the good colleges for MSc Biotech in Delhi, Bangalore? Which is the entrance exam?
  17. Detailed Information regarding Entrance Exam for MBBS course for the year 2012?
  18. Detailed information, syllabus, examination date and pattern of Pune University PhD entrance exam?
15th October 2017, 05:19 PM
narim.

Default Re: Detailed information about Biotech entrance exam? What is the date of it?

You are studying Intermediate only.

For Degree Biotechnology course, no Entrance Exam is there.

Directly you can go to college and get the admission after verifying fee structure, faculty and labs.

But one criteria which all the colleges look into before getting admission is 50% of marks in Intermediate.

Also, your group in Intermediate is MPC or BIPC

If you want to join B.Tech Biotechnology, then you have to write Engineering Entrance Exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?