6th September 2011, 03:44 PM
sonalgupta61

Is there any integrate course of MSc(Biotech) and M.Tech(Biotech) from abroad? Which entrance exam is to be cleared?

Is there any integrated course of M.sc(biotech) and M.tech(biotech) from abroad? and which entarnce exam is to be cleared for that? i m doing bsc(biotech) in india.

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance is need to be cleared for doing MS from foreign?
  2. Entrance exams to be cleared to pursue forensic science in abroad? Best colleges in Mumbai offering Forensic Science?
  3. Which University I can apply for doing B.Tech in abroad after completion of 12th CBSE exams?
  4. Problem Getting Fees from my SBI education loan Account
  5. What are the options available for me to study B.Tech in abroad if completed 12th? In which entrance exam should I appear? Expense and visa requirement for study B.Tech in abroad?
  6. List of entrance exams for M.Sc programme in Abroad?
  7. List of colleges which offer Pharma.D course in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  8. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  9. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? List of universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  12. Age limit for CPL in Abroad? How to go for job after completion of course?
  13. Universities in Abroad offering M.Sc Forestry? Is there any entrance exam for the same?
  14. In which entrance exam to appear for pursuing M.Pharma in Abroad?
  15. What are the entrance exams which I need to write to do M.Sc BioTech in abroad?
  16. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Pharmacy in Abroad?
  17. How may I pursue my post graduation from abroad without giving any entrance examination? I have done B.Tech in Civil engineering
  18. Is there any entrance to pass for studying abroad after 12th? -- [New]
15th October 2017, 04:19 PM
narim.

Default Re: Is there any integrate course of MSc(Biotech) and M.Tech(Biotech) from abroad? Which entrance exam is to be cleared?

M.Sc Biotechnology and M.Tech Biotechnology are Post Graduation courses.

No Integration course is available for these two because these two are PG courses only.

Usually, Integration courses are there to integrate Graduation and PG.

Some Examples are

Integrated MBA : BBA + MBA

So, you have to select either M.Sc Biotechnology andM.Tech Biotechnology.

Entrance Exam details are confined to the University.

Process is not same for all Universities.
28th October 2017, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any integrate course of MSc(Biotech) and M.Tech(Biotech) from abroad? Which entrance exam is to be cleared?

What are the colleges in USA that offer integrated Biotechnology (Bsc Msc combined)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?