20th March 2018, 08:45 AM
Nishant barak

Detailed information about The Rashtriya Indian Military College entrance exam?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am Nishant Barak and I want to join RIMC. please send me detail of The Rashtriya Indian Military College entrance exam. Thank you!

31st March 2018, 09:19 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about The Rashtriya Indian Military College entrance exam?

Rashtriya Indian Military College (RIMC) conducts entrance exam every year in the month of June for giving admissions into the college.

The eligibility required to attend the exam is the candidates age should not be less than 11.5 and should not be more than 13 years.

To apply for the exam the candidate should fill the application form through online by visiting the official website of RIMC. The application forms will be available in the month of March. You need to fill the application form with all the required details and provide the required documents and pay the registration fees through DD and submit the form.

The pattern of the exam is written type and the subjects include mathematics, physics and general knowledge.
You need to clear the exam with 50% marks in each subject. After clearing the exam you’ll called for the personal interview and then you need to attend medical test.

If you clear all the rounds in merit then you can get admission in RIMC.

For more information about question papers, application forms and other details you can visit the official website of RIMC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?