21st November 2015, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information about admission into 11th standard in Rashtriya Military School?

Respected sir\ma’m,
I am simple citizen or student of India and I want to join the INDIAN ARMY and to reach my destination I want to take admission in Rastriya military school. Now I am studying in class 10th and I want to take admission in class 11th in Rastriya military school. So, please sir guide me that how should I get the admission in this school and where I get the form, please reply.
Thanking you
Vishu gahlot.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in 9th standard of Rashtriya Military School?
  2. Is there any hostel facility in Rashtriya Military School? What is the fee for 11th and 12th standard? -- [New]
  3. How can I get admission in class 11th in Rashtriya Military School?
  4. How to get my son admissted in Rashtriya Military School?
  5. How to get admission in military school after passing 10th standard?
  6. How can I get admission in Rashtriya Military School being a 6th CBSE student?
  7. Previous year question papers of Rashtriya Military School entrance exam?
  8. How to join Rashtriya Indian Military college in 8th class?
  9. When the admission form of Rashtriya Military School will be released? Date of entrance exam?
  10. Coaching classes for Rashtriya Military School entrance exam in Delhi for 6th standard?
  11. Admission procedure to study 11th in Military School of Bangalore for a candidate of Belgaum? Last date of admission?
  12. Previous year model question papers for common entrance exam of class 6 admission in Rashtriya Military school?
  13. Detailed information and procedure to get admission in 7th and 8th standard of Bhonsala Military School?
  14. Model question papers and suitable books to prepare for Rashtriya Military School 6th standard entrance exam?
  15. How can I get admission to study 11th standard in Military School after completing 10th?
  16. How to get admission in 6th class in Rashriya Military School
  17. Can I get admission to 12th standard in different school if I have only 30% in my 11th grade?
  18. Can I join Rashtriya Indian Military after 10th? How to join Military College? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd November 2015, 01:43 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Detailed information about admission into 11th standard in Rashtriya Military School?

Rashtriya Military School is one of the best school for boys in India up to Higher Secondary.
It is best school specially for those boys who want to make their career in Indian Army, Indian Navy, Indian Air Force and Naval Academy.
It invites students for admission in 6th, 9th and 11th standard only.
Students have to qualify entrance examination, physical fitness test and personal interview to get admission in 6th and 9th standard whereas for admission in 11th standard is taken only on the basis of marks obtained in 10th standard.
Also, it is not possible to take admission for many school as admission is announced for limited number number of seats that is the only on the number of vacant seats or the seats on which students have left school after completing 10th standard.
27th March 2018, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information about admission into 11th standard in Rashtriya Military School?

Girl can get Admission into 11th standard in Rashtriya Military school? And Where? Which Eligibility for Admission?
12th August 2018, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir my name is sagar beniwal and i am in 11 standard. Is it any way to join military school now? My Date of birth is 7 oct 2002 and passed 10 class in 2018 session.
18th June 2019, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

If my percentage is more than 90 % so it will be easy for me to get selected in RMS
29th June 2019, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

If my percentage is more than 75 % so it will be easy for me to get selected in RMS
25th August 2019, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir My name is pritam priyanshu.and I studying in 11th class in k V jalipa in barmer ( Rajesthan ). My result in 10th board is 95.80 %. And my subject in 11th class is PCB . So what is the process of take admission in 11th class in military school.

Thankyou
Please reply
4th January 2020, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Hello this is aman singh what is the procedure of admission in class11
14th March 2020, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission process in 11th class
14th August 2020, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir is it okay if I get 80% in 10STD?in order to join 11th At RMS sir?
26th December 2021, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir l want admission into rashtriya milltary school in 11th class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?