29th January 2022, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about taking admissions in Rashtriya military college

Sir I am a citizen of India I am studying in class 11 at present and I want to join Indian army in my future. Sir I want to join rashtriya military college can I eligible for it my date of birth is 29 March 2005 and in 2020-21 I cleared my 10 STD and also I want to about how many percentage is required for admission and also the fees as I belong to civilian family but my cousins are in army

30th January 2022, 07:01 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about taking admissions in Rashtriya military college

ADMISSION PROCEDURE
Approximately 25 candidates are admitted every six months in Rashtriya Military College. Candidate should not be less than 11 and half year of age or must have not attained the age of 13. Admission are made to class 8th only.

The candidate must be studying in 7th or have passed class seventh from recognised school at time of joining. Application forms are to be submitted to the respective state governments.

Candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in all India entrance examination held twice a year comprising of written examination of question paper in English (125 marks ), maths (200 marks) and general knowledge (75 marks), successful candidates are called for viva Voce test (50 marks).

DESTINATION
The college provide education on the line of Residential Public Schools principally for boys who desire to join the defence forces of India. Those who do not succeed in this am are well qualified to join a college or professional institution or graduation from RIMC. However the college Advisors only those to apply who are interested in taking up the challenge of serving the defence forces of India.

ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
The entrance examination comprises of:-

>>Written Examination:- Written part of the examination consists of three subjects
English(125 marks)
Maths(200marks)
General Knowledge(75 marks)
To qualified candidate must obtain a minimum of 50% marks in each subject

>>Viva-Voce :- The oral examination consists of a viva-voce for test of 50 marks which is designed to assess a candidates intelligence personality and confidence. The minimum passing marks will be 50%.

>>Medical examination:-- all candidates qualified after interview will undergo a medical examination at selected military hospital and only those candidate found medically fit will be considered for selection and admission to RIMC.
Medical examination of candidate forms only a part of system of election and does not guarantee final selection.
31st January 2022, 12:45 AM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about taking admissions in Rashtriya military college

You would need to mail the recruiter of the company send your updated resume through mail at [email protected]

Or Contact Via Phone

0135 275 2083
31st January 2022, 01:01 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Those who are seeking admission must not be less than 11.5 yrs or must not have attained the age of 13 on 1st Jan or 1st july of the term they join in.

Admissions are made to class 8th only.
Candidate must be studying in 8th or have passed 8th from a recognised board at time of admission.

Only boys between 10_11 yrs of age can get admission in class VI and those between 13-14 yrs can get admission in IX as on 1st july.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?