11th April 2012, 11:55 AM
skenguva

Detailed Information regarding Hotel Management course? What will be the future of this course?

i did my B.Tech graduation. recently i heard about hotel management course, but i dont know about that course, i would like to know info about this course, and how about future,please send me the detalis

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  2. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  3. Detailed information and list of colleges which offers Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  4. Can I study Master of Hotel Management after completing B.Com Honours? Detailed information about MBA in Hotel Management? -- [New]
  5. Detailed information, selection procedure and expenses to study Hotel Management in IMI, Switzerland?
  6. Detailed information about Bachelor Of Hotel Management? Documents required at the time of admission for Nepali student?
  7. How to do hotel management after passing 12th science?
  8. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Institute of Hotel Management, Lucknow? Detailed information about the entrance exam?
  9. What is the fee structure for Hotel Management course?
  10. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  11. Which course can I choose after passing 12th Arts exam?
  12. Are hotel management courses equivalent to diploma courses? Can I purse these course simultaneously with my schooling? Suggest some hotel management courses
  13. What is the fee for HM course?
  14. List of colleges I may get after securing 893 rank in NCHMCT JEE exam?
  15. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Does Delhi University provide HM course?
  17. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  18. How to do Hotel management in future?
28th May 2012, 07:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed Information regarding Hotel Management course? What will be the future of this course?

hi sir,
i'm divya
sir can u tell what is the age limit to do hotel management course... and also is there any entrence exam for this course??
19th April 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed Information regarding Hotel Management course? What will be the future of this course?

I have completed my graduation in b.com computers..it is to do hotel management course..can u ple say about the course nd fee structure also
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?