1st August 2013, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

How to do Hotel management in future?

i want to do hotel management in future do i have to take maths for studing hotel management

Related Questions:
  1. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  2. Detailed Information regarding Hotel Management course? What will be the future of this course?
  3. How to do hotel management after passing 12th science?
  4. Are hotel management courses equivalent to diploma courses? Can I purse these course simultaneously with my schooling? Suggest some hotel management courses
  5. How to do Hotel management in future?
  6. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  7. From which course I can earn more in future between B.Sc in Hotel Management and B.Com after completion of 12th Class?
  8. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  9. List of reputed colleges which offers Hotel Management course in India? -- [New]
  10. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  11. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
  13. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  14. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  15. Which sector of hotel management job is suitable after completing B.Sc in hotel management from Ranjita IHM Bhubaneshwar?
  16. Difference between MBA in Hotel Management and MSc in Hotel Management?
  17. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course?
  18. How to do MBA after BBA? I am pursuing BBA from IP university
19th April 2017, 10:43 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Hotel management in future?

Hotel Management is one of the emerging course now a days.

Moreover, if you are pursuing Hotel management from a good college like IHMs or other decent private colleges then you can land yourself into high-paying jobs with lucrative offers.

For getting admission into IHMs, you will have to apply for NCHMJEE exam.

This exam is conducted all over India jointly by IHMs for admission to IHM institutes.

Here are the important dates for NCHMJEE 2017 exam.
  • Online application starts: 12th December 2016 to 14th April 2017
  • Last Date to apply: 14th April 2017
  • Admit cards available from: 19th April 2017 onwards
  • Exam date: 29th April 2017 (Saturday)
  • Timings of JEE 2017: 1000 Hrs to 1300 Hrs (3 hours)
  • Result declaration: 03rd Week of May 2017
  • Conduct of Counselling Last week of May 2017 and First week of June 2017
  • Academic Session starts: 17th July 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?