16th May 2013, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Details about doing B.Ed? I have done B.A in Geography

Suppose I do B.A in Geography and then apply for B.ed then i can teach only geography as teacher? or can i teach any subject?

17th May 2013, 02:34 PM
bitulsudarshan
Member+

Default Re: Details about doing B.Ed? I have done B.A in Geography

If your not interested to apply for B.Ed Course in Geography Course then you may apply for Specialization like,

B.Ed Course Specialization :-

# B.Ed in Accounts
# B.Ed in Computer Science
# B.Ed in Commerce
# B.Ed in Business Statistics
# B.Ed in Home Science
# B.Ed in Mathematics
# B.Ed in Social Science
# B.Ed in Vocational

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education . The duration of the course is for one years and the course is divided into two semester . The Minimum Academic Qualification to apply for this Examination then Applicant should Complete Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized University .

The Eligibility Criteria for B.Ed Course is differ from College to College .

Eligibility Criteria require for B.Ed Course :-

You should Complete Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized University . You should score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks and relaxation will applicable for 5% Percentage of marks .

Admission Procedure :-

The Admission for this B.Ed Course is based on the Entrance Examination performance . If you score good percentage of marks in Entrance Examination then you may get admission for B.Ed Course . The Following Institution may Conduct Entrance Examination within the College , Indira Gandhi National Open University Entrance Examination / Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination / Delhi University Entrance Examination Etc..

The Entrance Examination Pattern Consist of , General Knowledge , Common Awareness , Logical Reasoning , English language , Etc..

Here i provide the Books for B.Ed Entrance Examination ,

Best B.Ed Colleges in India :-

College of Education
Islamia Teachers Training College
Biswanath College of Education
Tagore Government college of Education
Acharya Nagarjuna University
Avila College of education
Farooq Training College
Chausan College of Education
B.R.D.M College of Education
24th May 2013, 11:51 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

All candidates who has undergone 10+2+3/ 11+1+3 study pattern can apply for B.Ed. In B.Ed you can select 2 optional subjects besides 5 compulsory subjects. Optional subject can be selected according to your interest. Optional subject selected can be subjects you would like to teach. You can teach Geography, if you have selected it as one of the optional subjects.
24th May 2013, 11:56 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

All candidates who has undergone 10+2+3/ 11+1+3 study pattern can apply for B.Ed. In B.Ed you can select 2 optional subjects besides 5 compulsory subjects. Optional subject can be selected according to your interest. Optional subject selected can be subjects you would like to teach. You can teach Geography, if you have selected it as one of the optional subjects.
11th August 2013, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

i have just finished my graduation in b.a. english honours with 65% so how can i apply for b.ed and what will be the subjects?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?