23rd April 2014, 11:36 PM
partha285

How to do MSc in geography after doing honors graduate in Geography

I am an honourse graduate in Geography, now want to do m.sc on geography and how to collect calcutta university geography m.sc form?

11th June 2018, 04:49 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MSc in geography after doing honors graduate in Geography

M.Sc (Master of Science) is a post graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 2 years.

The eligibility required for studying M.Sc in Geography is a B.Sc hons/ B.Sc in Geography with minimum 50% from any recognized university.

Since you have studied B.Sc hons in Geography you are eligible for studying M.Sc in Geography.

Calcutta university offers different level degrees. The admission into M.Sc are given based on the entrance exam performance which is conducted by the university.

If you meet the eligibility requirements then you can apply for the exam.
Firstly you need to visit the official website of the university, fill the application form with all the required details and pay the fees.

For more details visit the official website of Calcutta university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?