3rd March 2011, 11:55 AM
lydia.c

Details about the entrance exam for doing MCA correspondence from IGNOU?

i want to do mca correspondence from ignou(mumbai university).can i pls get the entrance exam details and dates

31st July 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about the entrance exam for doing MCA correspondence from IGNOU?

hi, my qualification is M.Sc(c.s), can i join Mca.And also tell me the its 3 year or 1 year degree for me
31st August 2011, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about the entrance exam for doing MCA correspondence from IGNOU?

hi im working in india's one of the biggest corporate. my qualification is b.sc. in mathematics(C.A). is it valuable to do MCA in IGNOU and i can't quit the job. will it help to upgrade myself in my company. pls suggest for this ASAP. and tell me when can i apply for this year
4th November 2011, 09:04 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Details about the entrance exam for doing MCA correspondence from IGNOU?

Masters in Computer Application from IGNOU has got some requirements :

1. Any graduate from a recognised university. However, the students who have not studied Mathematics as a distinct subject at 10+2 are required to study and pass the CS-60 course first.

So you can decide about that

Now this course would be of minimum 3 years and the fees is about 16100 INR/semester.

You can apply online by visiting the official website :

www.ignou.ac.in

Do get back if you have more queries.
11th November 2011, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Is fee differ in different states
13th January 2012, 06:31 AM
senthilkumarvm

hi my dear friend.. you are asking about details about MCA entrance exam in INGOU..

INGOU is national level university providing distance education for MCA,MBA,B.Ed and other courses..
INGOU conducting separate entrance exam for MCA distance Admission.. so you can apply for the entrance exam.. after that counseling will be conducted based on your entrance exam result.. so do well in your entrance exam..

entrance exam contains apptitude,basic maths, and some technical..

All The Best VMS-AJH
29th January 2012, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

hi, My name is Arun & i have done B.C.A from rajasthan university jaipur with 61% aggregate. Now from where i can fill the form or can enquiry for this. I m from narnaul haryana.
24th May 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

when MCA correspondence forms will be available from university?
25th May 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

hi.....
I have done my graduation in B.C.A. with 68% and before then i did my 10 2 in P.C.M. with 63%.
I am doing job in chennai.I want to do MCA correspondence from IGNOU .
What are the procedure for that ? If i have to give entrance exam then when it will be conducted?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?