2nd May 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Details about the fees of lovely professional university? I have completed my inter 2nd year

I have completed my inter 2 year and please can u provide me the information of the university its fees

5th May 2012, 02:26 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about the fees of lovely professional university? I have completed my inter 2nd year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my inter 2 year and please can u provide me the information of the university its fees
Lovely Professional University offers around two hundred programs at undergraduate level, post-graduate level, diploma programs etc. and the fee structure for each of the programs varies.
In your query, you have neither mentioned the course you want to pursue from the university, nor you have mentioned your qualification based on which we could have provided you some information. In absence of the required information, we are unable to provide you the fee structure and any other related information. Therefore, you should re-post your query along with the name of the course you would like to pursue from Lovely Professional University.
Apart from that, you may also refer to the official website of the university, choose the program and check out the fee structure.

www.lpu.in
6th June 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about the fees of lovely professional university? I have completed my inter 2nd year

what is the fee structure for B.Tech per semester in LPU?
27th June 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

will i get seat in lovely professional university
29th June 2012, 02:57 AM
Unregistered

I want to know what is the toall fee for EEE dept. ???
7th July 2012, 07:37 AM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam, I have completed my 2nd inter with 91.1%. I want to join in your college. please give me information about fee details of MEC, ECE and CSE branches per year and hostel fee details per year.
4th November 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

after b.ed is it possible doing M.A EDUCATION in one year or lateral entry
16th June 2013, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Can u say about fee details for AGBSC course and i had completed my inter 2nd year
14th August 2013, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

what payment
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?