30th December 2021, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Details about part time PhD pharmacology in Maharashtra

Can anyone please provide me details about the college providing PhD pharmacology on part time basis in Maharashtra with details about few colleges providing it. I am working personnel but interested in carrying Phd after completing my masters.

13th October 2022, 12:50 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Details about part time PhD pharmacology in Maharashtra

The list of colleges are as follows
Bombay college of pharmacy
Padmashree Dr D y Patil institute of pharmaceutical sciences
Satara College of pharmacy
Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Bhavan's College of pharmacy
Alena College of pharmacy
Tilak Maharashtra University
HK institute of management studies and research
Sinhagad College of pharmacy
NIMIHS university
Poona college of pharmacy
The average fee structure will range from 50000 to 100000 rupees in any private colleges
And the fee structure for the government will be anything between 15000 to 40000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?