15th August 2017, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in part time PhD English course at Andhra University? Maximum duration of part time PhD course?

Hello sir, I am MA English holder and want to do PhD in part time from Andhra University. Please tell me procedure to get admission? Maximum duration of part time PhD course?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility criteria to do Ph.D English in Indian Universities?
  2. Procedure to convert from full time to part time PhD course for a candidate of Anna University?
  3. Am I eligible to do PhD part time while working in Andhra Pradesh Bank?
  4. What is the the procedure follwoed for doing part time PHD enquiry from BHU?
  5. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Physics in part time without completion of master's degree?
  6. List of colleges which offer Part Time PhD in English course in Bangalore? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  7. Admission procedure after qualifying entrance exam in Osmania University for PhD(Management)? Fee expenses for full/part time PhD course? Whether Government offer fee reimbursement?
  8. Does BHU Varanasi conduct part time phd is management? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  10. How to do part time Ph.D in Bharathiar University? What are the merits and demerits of part time Ph.D?
  11. Which university in Kolkata offer part time PhD in Law? How many years will it take to complete it on part time basis? -- [New]
  12. How can I get transfer from Madurai to Salem if pursuing PhD in Anna University? Procedure to convert full time PhD to part time?
  13. What is the procedure to do Ph.D after passing the JRF exam?
  14. Courses available to study in part time PhD for M.Com postgraduate? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  15. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  16. Am I eligible to study Part Time PhD in English if secured 53% in Post Graduation?
  17. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  18. Is it possible to do part time PhD after qualifying UGC-NET for Lectureship? Whether Government universities has more value? Course duration of PhD and JRF?
16th August 2017, 02:51 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in part time PhD English course at Andhra University? Maximum duration of part time PhD course?

To pursue for the part time Ph.D in English from Andhra University, candidates must have to gain a Masters degree in English from a recognized University. After completing Masters degree course, candidates need to qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks.
So, once after qualifying in the NET examination, candidates can take admission to study Ph.D course from the above mentioned University.
The duration of the Ph.D course is around 2 to 5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?