31st October 2021, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Will Aakash provide me a school if I join in class 12th or I have to look for another school and join Aakash coaching?

Actually sir, I am in class 11th currently in a regular school and next year in class 12th I want to join Aakash so will Aakash provide me a school if I join in class 12th or I have to look for another school and join Aakash coaching?

13th October 2022, 12:53 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Will Aakash provide me a school if I join in class 12th or I have to look for another school and join Aakash coaching?

Aakash is just a coaching institute and not a college so considering your course you might be either taking a classes for an Engineering entrance exam or a medical entrance exam
So you can continue studying in your same school while getting coaching only from Aakash institute
if there is an issue of transport you can get admission into any other private colleges which is affiliated to your same board offering you admission in their college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?