12th April 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Details about Tourism and management course?

sir,
may i know the information about toursium and management

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MCA after passing BSc Hotel Management and Tourism from PTU university?
  2. Which is better among Master's in Tourism Studies and MBA in Tourism Management for Tourism Studies graduate?
  3. How can I qualify myself for a govt job in tourism sector? I have done my B.Sc in hotel management and tourism and currently I am pursuing MBA degree in hospitality management
  4. How to apply for governemnt sector jobs in Tourism? -- [New]
  5. After Bachelor degree in tourism studies what should I do between MBA in Tourism Management and Masters in Tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do regular B.Ed from MDU and regular MSc from DU?
  7. Eligibility to do PhD in Tourism Management for M.Com(Business Management) student?
  8. Can I study M.Phil in Tourism Management if completed Bachelor degree in Tourism Management? List of colleges with fee structure in Jaipur and procedure of admission?
  9. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Marketing for the Tourism Managers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Details of the last 5 years NET exam papers of Tourism Management?
  11. Can I do tourism management as my background from science group? Colleges offering the course and information about their placements?
  12. List government jobs under Tourism sector for experienced individuals?
  13. In which state SLET for Tourism Administration & Management is conducted? Procedure to apply?
  14. What kind of jobs are available after masters in Hotel Management?
  15. Job opportunities for Bachelor of Tourism Management candidate who have 5 years of working experience?
  16. What kind of posts are available in Ministry of Travel & Tourism after completing PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management?
  17. Best institutes in India to do MBA Airline and Airport management or MBA travel and tourism management?
  18. NET Tourism Administration and Management (Paper-III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
19th April 2011, 12:50 PM
Ullas Kakanadan

Default Re: Details about Tourism and management course?

With the expansion of travel and tourism industry in India earning highest Foreign Exchange for the national economy, a career in this field has become lucrative leading to emergence of several courses in Travel and Tourism.

Career prospects after completion of the courses in Tourism:
A career in Tourism industry is worth taking up because opportunities abound after successful completion of these courses in Travel and Tourism. You can be recruited in diverse job profiles related to this field in the travel agencies, Airlines and governmental organizations dealing with Tourism. After gaining relevant knowledge and expertise as a Travel professional, you can also choose to get self employed.

Courses in Travel and Tourism in India:
Below mentioned are the various courses in Travel and Tourism available in India. Students many need to appear for All-India level or institute-specific entrance test for admission to a particular course. The eligibility criteria may differ from one tourism institute to another.

* Bachelors Degree course in Airlines, Tourism & Hospitality Management
* Bachelor of Tourism Administration
* Bachelor of Tourism Studies
* BTM (Hons)
* PG diploma course in Tourism Studies
* Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Tourism & Travel)
* Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Tourism & Leisure)
* PG program in Travel and Tourism
* Master of Tourism Administration
* Master of Business Administration in Tourism and Hospitality Management
* Postgraduate diploma course in Tourism Management
* M.A. in Tourism Management
* Master of Tourism Management

Institutes offering Courses in Travel and Tourism in India:
There are several universities and institutes in India offering undergraduate, postgraduate and postgraduate diploma courses in tourism.

* Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management
* Indira Gandhi National Open University
* Institute of Technology & Future Management Trends, Chandigarh
* Tezpur University, Assam
* Andhra University, Andhra Pradesh
* Madurai Kamaraj University, Tamil Nadu
* Himachal Pradesh University, Himachal Pradesh
10th August 2011, 03:11 AM
Unregistered

i studied mba will we read the tourism managment
26th March 2013, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

CAN I DO DIPLOMA IN TOURISM STUDIES AS MY BACKGROUND FROM ATRTS GROUP PL GUIDE ME....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?