25th August 2015, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Which is better among Master's in Tourism Studies and MBA in Tourism Management for Tourism Studies graduate?

Hello,
I am Ajay Kumar and I have completed my Bachelor's in Tourism Studies. Now I am confused as I don't know what to do? Should I do Master's in Tourism Studies or simple MBA in Tourism Management? Please help me regarding this.

1st August 2016, 01:19 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better among Master's in Tourism Studies and MBA in Tourism Management for Tourism Studies graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am Ajay Kumar and I have completed my Bachelor's in Tourism Studies. Now I am confused as I don't know what to do? Should I do Master's in Tourism Studies or simple MBA in Tourism Management? Please help me regarding this.

Bothe the Master’s in Tourism Studies and MBA in Tourism Management are good courses only. The aspirant can choose any one of them. The MBA in Tourism Management is better than Master’s in Tourism Studies. The MBA from any reputed institution will be valued higher compared to the Master’s in Tourism Studies. The job opportunities for the MBA holder will be bright compared to the other courses. So the candidate can choose MBA in Tourism Management course to pursue their career in the Tourism profession.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?