26th July 2015, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are available after masters in Hotel Management?

hello Sir,
my name's Clinton karibalty..I'm from Tamilnadu..doing my UG in B.Sc hotel management and also tourism degree in IGNOU..im looking forward to do my masters in tourism management..my query is what kind of jobs I'll get after my masters and please tell me the job's name in the tourism management according to the hierarchy!!
thank you!!

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  2. How to get good jobs in Indian Hotels? I am a Hospitality Management Graduate with masters in business administration
  3. Number of posts available in Five Star Hotels for B.Sc(Hotel Management) graduate? What kind of jobs are offered by Five Star Hotels for graduate?
  4. List of best institutes in India for masters in HM? I want to do Masters in Hotel Management
  5. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  6. Scope of masters in Hotel Management after B.Sc IT? -- [New]
  7. Colleges for Masters in Hospitality Management? Courses to get jobs in Cruise line?
  8. List of colleges which offers Master of Hotel Management course in India for B.Com graduate?
  9. Application procedure of government jobs after doing hotel Management course?
  10. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  11. What kind of jobs can I get except teaching after completing masters in Biotechnology?
  12. Which subjects to take in 11th and procedure to do MBA or CS?
  13. List of colleges I may get after securing 893 rank in NCHMCT JEE exam?
  14. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  15. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  16. How to pursue masters level degree in Culinary? I am doing bachelors in Hotel Management
  17. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  18. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
1st August 2015, 04:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available after masters in Hotel Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello Sir,
my name's Clinton karibalty..I'm from Tamilnadu..doing my UG in B.Sc hotel management and also tourism degree in IGNOU..im looking forward to do my masters in tourism management..my query is what kind of jobs I'll get after my masters and please tell me the job's name in the tourism management according to the hierarchy!!
thank you!!
After completion of B.Sc degree, you are eligible for below given government sector jobs.

1)Primary School Teacher jobs

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil service exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff selection commission exam

6)Indian Forest Service exam

7)PSC exam

8)Group D exam in various post

9)RRB jobs

10)Assistant teacher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?