9th May 2011, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Details of D.Ed admission and procedure for D.Ed admission? Dates on which the admission start?

plz give me detailes for d.ed admission ? what is process for d.ed admission
what are date ,on which date admission is there
and from which college admission can take in mumbai

as soon as possible plz give

8th July 2011, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of D.Ed admission and procedure for D.Ed admission? Dates on which the admission start?

i wants to join d.ed. course after 12th. i got 73% in SSC thiss year .
19th July 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of D.Ed admission and procedure for D.Ed admission? Dates on which the admission start?

what i do after submit d.ed form. how to get college name
25th July 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

which colleges in mumbai offer D Ed courses. i would like to have the name, address, phone no of the institute.
8th August 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

From which i got the information of first round list of 2011-2012 ?
10th August 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

i m sumit.i want dettals for d.ed admition ?
6th September 2011, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

i ask ded fees of admition
2nd November 2011, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

please sent the d-ed 2nd counselling date
9th December 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

i want to Ded now, is there any chance to get admission
5th April 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir, my name is md.Arif hossain.and i passed H.S from wbscvet(vocational).and i got 81% in vocational H.S. So can i get admission in d.ed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?