12th April 2012, 11:09 PM
RANJITKR

details of Jharkhand combined entrance exam?

Give me details of jharkhand combind entrence examination..please send to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Date of Jharkhand Combined Engineering Entrance Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What's the last date of getting Jharkhand combined exam forms?
  3. Date of issue of Jharkhand combined polytechnic entrance exam?
  4. What's the last date of Jharkhand combined exam forms?
  5. Date of sale of forms of Jharkhand combined entrance test?
  6. what's the date of issue for Jharkhand combined exam?
  7. what is the last date of submission of form of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Exam? Date of the exam and how to apply for the same?
  8. When will I receive the admit card for Jharkand Combined engineering Entrance exam?
  9. When are the results of JCECE results declared?
  10. When Jharkhand PMT 2015 application form will be available? -- [New]
  11. Minimum rank required for a general candidate to take admission in BIT Sindhri through Jharkhand combined engineering entrance exam
  12. Minimum rank required in Jharkhand Combined engineering entrance exam for general candidate to get admission in BIT Sindhri
  13. Date of sale of the application form of Jharkhand combined engineering entrance exam?
  14. How may I get information about form distribution timing for Jharkhand combined entrance test in Post office premises? What's the scheduled exam date?
  15. When would the application forms be available in market for Jharkhand combined exams?
  16. Date of issue of the application form of Jharkhand combined entrance exam? Procedure of lateral entry in JCECE?
  17. When will the entrance exam of Jharkhand polytecnic be occured? What's the last date of submission of forms?
  18. What's the last date for the submission of Jharkhand polytechnic entrance exam forms?
15th April 2012, 05:58 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: details of Jharkhand combined entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RANJITKR View Post
Give me details of jharkhand combind entrence examination..please send to me the details
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Examination is conducted by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.

The entrance examination is conducted for admission of candidates willing to purse undergraduate courses in the following disciplines:

Engineering
Medical Science
Agriculture Science
Animal Husbandry Science
Forestry

For admission into engineering programs, candidate must have qualified +2 level of examination with a minimum of 45% marks with the subjects combination of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Biology.

For Medical Sciences, candidate must have qualified +2 level of examination with Physics, Chemistry,Biology and English and must have scored a minimum of 50% marks.

For Agriculture and Forestry, one must have qualified +2 level of examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics whereas, for Animal Husbandry Science, candidate must have qualified the examination with the subject combination of Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

For more information, refer to the official website of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
17th May 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the pattern of the jceceb competetive exam will all the questions will be objective type......
13th July 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

seat is avible in gov. polytechnic in jharkhand
25th February 2014, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

How many seat on p.h cota
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?