2nd October 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

When will the entrance exam of Jharkhand polytecnic be occured? What's the last date of submission of forms?

when will jharkhand polytecnic entarance exam for class 10 form will be declared and the last date of submmision
send details on my emaild i..

Related Questions:
  1. Delhi polytechnic entrance exam date 2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What's the last date for the submission of Jharkhand polytechnic entrance exam forms?
  3. What's the scheduled date for Jharkhand polytechnic exam? Last date for form submission? When will the exam be held?
  4. Is the form of Jharkhand Polytechnic form available now? Last date of submission of form?
  5. Availability of form, last date, date of exam and forms for Jharkhand polytechnic exam?
  6. Is the form of Jharkhand Polytechnic available in Market now? Last date of submission of form?
  7. What's the counselling date for Jharkhand Polytecnic exam?
  8. How may I get details for Jharkhand engineering entrance exam? How may I get forms for the same?
  9. How to apply for diploma course online? What is the last date? Options to fill the polytechnic forms?
  10. Date of declaration of results of Jharkhand Polytechnic?
  11. Eligibility to appear in RTO exam in Gwalior, MP? Last date for submission of forms?
  12. What's the government Polytechnic entrance date for the latest batch?
  13. Date of form submission, criteria to apply and date of exam for M.com 2011 entrance exam?
  14. How to do M.Sc Chemistry through distance learning? -- [New]
  15. How can I get information about UPES,Dehradun?
  16. Date of sale of forms of Jharkhand combined entrance test?
  17. What is the last date of submission of B.Ed forms(English Medium)? From where to get the form and date of the exam? What documents are required during admission?
  18. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get scholarship while doing 12th standard in CBSE board?
12th June 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the entrance exam of Jharkhand polytecnic be occured? What's the last date of submission of forms?

i wnt to know that wether jharkhand poltecnic result 2012 declared
3rd April 2013, 07:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the entrance exam of Jharkhand polytecnic be occured? What's the last date of submission of forms?

what is the date of jhrkhand polytechnic entrance examination?
15th November 2016, 06:54 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The important dates for entrance exam of Jharkhand polytecnic and the last date of submission of forms are given below.

=> Date of issue of application form: 17th January, 2017

=> Last date of submission of application form: 22 February, 2017

=> Date of Entrance examination: 13th April, 2017.
8th December 2020, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

When any one compart in maths and only 33 marks in science so they have take admission on polytechnic college I m not ask this question for me for my friend so Please tell me sir what she do she really interested in polythenic
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?