8th June 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Details regarding NIPER exam? From where to get the prospectus and what is the exam date?

i want to know all the details regarding the NIPER examination including the prospectus, examination date, the application form and about the source of apllication form

15th June 2011, 02:57 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details regarding NIPER exam? From where to get the prospectus and what is the exam date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know all the details regarding the NIPER examination including the prospectus, examination date, the application form and about the source of apllication form
NIPER stands for The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, And To appear in this examination you should have done B.Pharm/M.Sc/B.Tech/B.V.Sc./ MBBS/BAMS or equivalent with atleast 60% aggregate or equivalent

Also the candidate should have valid GATE/NET scores for several disciplines.

So, after graduation with minimum 60% Marks, you are eligible to apply for NIPER Examination. Final year appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for NIPER examination.

So, If you are Interested in NIPER Entrance examination, then you can obtained the application form Post by sending a request along with Demand Draft to NIPER, Mohali. You can also Registered for NIPER JEE 2011 examination by online. The Last date for online registration was 15th June, 2011. And NIPER Joint Entrance Examination was going to be held on 3rd July, 2011.

And if you want to get complete information regarding NIPER JEE 2011 Examination, then please visit the official website OR read the Given Notification -

http://www.niper.gov.in/niperjee2011.html

For Online Registration of NIPER 2011 examination -

http://119.226.214.30/NIPER/ONLINEFORM2/Login.aspx
Attached Files
File Type: pdf niper_jee2011_important_dates_ 2011.pdf(24.8 KB, 51 views)
24th August 2011, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details regarding NIPER exam? From where to get the prospectus and what is the exam date?

to give niper entrance we have to qualify gpat entrance?
21st December 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b pharma and want to join for m pharma.please suggest me.
9th May 2013, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

what is the age limit to give niper phd entrance.please reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?