7th September 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Details regarding senior residency in Delhi Stream in different government institutes? What is the syllabus?

can u please get me detail regarding senior residency in dental stream in different govt.institutions & wht is the syllabus fr appearing in entrance examination for senior residency in dental in aiims institution.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for the post of senior residency at DDU Hospital?
  2. List of government affiliated Senior Secondary Schools in Delhi -- [New]
  3. AAI Senior Assistant (Electronics) Exam Pattern and Syllabus -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Salary will be protected because of gap in senior residency due to maternity leave?
  5. Areas where I can apply for government job if I am having 4 years of experience in Taj Residency and 3 years in Jubiliant?
  6. Model question paper and syllabus of AAI, for the post Sr. Assistant Electronics?
  7. Details about the good institutes of D-Jaying in Delhi? I want to become a professional DJ
  8. What are the entrance exams to be cleared to study M.Phil? What is the eligibility? What are the good colleges for this course?
  9. What is the syllabus for B.Ed entrance of Delhi University?
  10. List of top 10 colleges in AP offering MBA programme through ICET score?
  11. Procedure to get admission in PUSA Polytechnic? What is the date of release of admission form?
  12. Best colleges for designing after 12th? What is the criteria for it?
  13. Details of the coaching institutes for public sector services like SAIL, BEL, BHEL and other government sectors
  14. Which is the best option after completing ITI? I have done ITI
  15. How many seats are filled in Delhi government Diets institutes?
  16. How to apply for JBT course? Procedure to get into it?
  17. When OBC quota from 15% to 21% would implemented in education institutes run by government of Delhi?
  18. How may I get the government job in teaching field in Delhi? What's the all requirement for this job? I have done my B.Ed from Delhi university with 63% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?