15th August 2012, 01:46 AM
imteyazganai

Am I eligible for the post of senior residency at DDU Hospital?

am I illegible for the post of senior residency at DDU hospital as I have already completely post MD one year of sr residency from different university and my age is 35 years

Related Questions:
  1. Details regarding senior residency in Delhi Stream in different government institutes? What is the syllabus?
  2. Salary will be protected because of gap in senior residency due to maternity leave?
  3. Eligibility to apply for the post of Senior Assistant-B in DRDO for M.Sc(Chemistry) postgraduate? -- [New]
  4. List of Hospitals offering DNB in Derma?
  5. How to pursue DNB in Pediatrics after DCH? Institutes in Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh?
  6. What is the salary of D.Pharma in India? What kind of job can I get after that? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  8. Am I eligible for M.Phil or Ph.D course being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital Administration from a non UGC granted Institute?
  9. Areas where I can apply for government job if I am having 4 years of experience in Taj Residency and 3 years in Jubiliant?
  10. How to apply for senior technical officer grade B?
  11. Latest updates about the recruitment or any job vacancies in government ESI Hospital? What is the procedure to apply for lab technician post in Railway Hospital?
  12. Am I eligible for becoming a Tutor in government hospitals after doing diploma GNM from government hospital?
  13. Am i eligible for MBAi n Hospital Management after passing BDS?
  14. Nursing job in abroad countries?
  15. Why is M.Tech not considered for the post of a Reader after being a lecturer?
  16. PG Ayurvedic colleges in South India for 12th Medical students?
  17. How to do Post BSc from Rajindra Hospital?
  18. List of all PG dental colleges in Tamilnadu?
15th August 2012, 06:40 PM
samatha89
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for the post of senior residency at DDU Hospital?

yes you are eligible
31st December 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

I have worked as a senior resident under the residency program ( 3 yrs ) at esi hospital. Am i eligible to again apply for senior residency 3 yrs at esi. my age is 33
15th January 2013, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

are dnb passed out candidates eligible for senior residency ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?