28th March 2011, 03:04 AM
harshitas

Details regarding SSC exam for deputy field officers? Where can I get the study material? Do we have to fill the form of Combined Graduate Exam?

i want to know all the details regarding ssc exam for deputy field officers. where do iget the material to study for the exam and what are growth prospects and pay scale of the job and do we have to fill out the form of combined graduates exam for rhe same>>>pls help

24th August 2011, 02:02 AM
keertipurwar
Junior Member+

Default Re: Details regarding SSC exam for deputy field officers? Where can I get the study material? Do we have to fill the form of Combined Graduate Exam?

Selection Commission Deputy Field Officer (Cabinet Section) Examination 2011:

Qualification: A Bachelor Degree

Age Limit: 20-27years.

Application Forms 2011:
The application form can be transferred from the SSC official website and designated Post Offices

Selection Procedure for SSC Deputy Field Officer (Cabinet Section) 2011:
Selection based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination

Key Dates (Tentative):
Last Date of Application: Last week of July, 2011

Please note that the dates are only tentative and are not final. The post will be updated as soon as the dates are officially released.

How to Apply:
Application form duly filled accompanied through self-attested Xerox copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials, along with a crossed DD of Suggested fee send to following address:

Note:
For Updated and Detailed Information Visit SSC official website and contact to office.

Contact Details
Secretary
Staff Selection Commission
Block No.-12
CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi,
Phone: 011 – 24363343
25th November 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details regarding SSC exam for deputy field officers? Where can I get the study material? Do we have to fill the form of Combined Graduate Exam?

sir i would like to know about complete syllabus regarding ssc graduate level exam
26th January 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me WetherMilitary ENGineer service date are expantion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?