14th January 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Details of the syllabus of PG entrance of Maharashtra?

sir, i want to details of syllabus of pg entrance maharashtra.date and application forms dates

Related Questions:
  1. Details about different entrance exams and their date? Syllabus of the same? Is there any government in Maharashtra?
  2. Details about the entrance exam for interior designing? What is the syllabus of it? How to prepare for it? Best accredited colleges offering this course and the scope of it in Maharashtra?
  3. Syllabus of MD(Ayurverda) entrance exam? How much percentage of entrance paper consists of Allopathy syllabus? Colleges in Maharashtra providing MD?
  4. How may I get details about Medical entrance exam date in Jaipur, Jamnagar and Maharashtra? I'm a student of Ayarveda from Maharashtra
  5. What is the GDCA entrance exam syllabus? What is the fee structure? Date of upcoming GDCA exam -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of colleges offering M.Sc in nanotechnology in Maharashtra? What is their entrance exam syllabus?
  7. List of entrance exams along with their scheduled date for taking admission in engineering 2nd year after completing B.Sc? What's the syllabus for the same?
  8. How to prepare for MHT CET?
  9. Full details about CDAC? When is the entrance exam and what is the syllabus?
  10. Will I get Maharashtra domicile if I have done my schooling from outside Maharashtra?
  11. What's the Procedure to attend B.Ed entrance exam in Maharashtra? How may I get form for B.Ed in Maharashtra?
  12. Details about GDCA entrance exam?
  13. Details regarding entrance tests available for pharmacy students according to the renewed system? When would be the forms be available?
  14. Information regarding various Entrance Exams to join M.Tech in Computer Science in Maharashtra and Karnataka?
  15. Is there any entrance exam organised for taking admission in physiotherapy course after 12th? List of colleges along with their entrance syllabus and form submission dates for the same? I am in 12th standard from Nagpur, Maharashtra
  16. Can I apply for Uttarkhand PMT if I did my schooling outside Uttarkhand?
  17. List of universities along with their details of entrance exam and syllabus, offering M.Sc course in Microbiology?
  18. Details of MFM course from NIFT? Entrance exam, syllabus and all other details? -- [New]
7th October 2012, 06:29 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

Default Re: Details of the syllabus of PG entrance of Maharashtra?

In which programme you want to do PG as there are lots of programme in which you can complete your post graduation like,
Agriculture
Medical
Ayurveda
As you have not mention anything so it would be difficult for us to give you appropriate answer of your query so provide some detail then we can help you.

thanks..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?