26th November 2011, 12:57 PM
jibin n jose

List of universities along with their details of entrance exam and syllabus, offering M.Sc course in Microbiology?

sir,i completed my bsc microbiology and i want to know details of entrance test for msc microbiology ,regarding name of universities and syllabus of entrance

Related Questions:
  1. MSc Microbiology details required: Best Universities, papers, eligibility and dates o -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What to study for msc microbiology entrance for different universities?
  3. List of the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Microbiology
  4. List of top universities offering M.Ed Microbiology? How to get admission?
  5. Which are the entrance exams for MSc Microbiology course? List of the universities offering the course with low fees in Karnataka?
  6. List of College and Universities offering M.Sc in Microbiology in Kerala?
  7. Colleges in Chennai offering MSc medical microbiology? Entrance exams and jobs placements in Medical Microbiology?
  8. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for MSc Microbiology? -- [New]
  9. Details regarding MSc in Applied Microbiology? What is the syllabus of it?
  10. How to do MSc in Microbiology after passing BSc in Microbiology
  11. List of universities offering MSc in clinical microbiology?
  12. Universities having centers in Delhi/NCR offering MSc in Microbiology? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
  13. Am I eligible to do MSc in Microbiology after completing my graduation in Zoology(Hons)? List of universities which conduct MSc in Microbiology?
  14. List of colleges offering Phd course after doing MSc Microbiology?
  15. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc Medical Microbiology with first class? In which areas can I work? Universities offering Ph.D in medical microbiology? How to get admission?
  16. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  17. When is the entrance exam to do MSc in Microbiology in Goa? Colleges offering MSc Microbiology?
  18. Universities offering MSc in clinical microbiology in India? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
17th July 2012, 11:55 AM
archanagalenka

Default Re: List of universities along with their details of entrance exam and syllabus, offering M.Sc course in Microbiology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jibin n jose View Post
sir,i completed my bsc microbiology and i want to know details of entrance test for msc microbiology ,regarding name of universities and syllabus of entrance

hi friend,

these are the best universitiesto pursue m.sc microbiology.

they conduct their entrance exams.those exams may different from university to university.

[SIZE=1]ELIGIBILITY
[/SIZE][SIZE=2]
you need to complete graduation with microbiology as a main subject.
you must have 60% in your graduation.

[SIZE=5][/SIZE][SIZE=3]Top[/SIZE][SIZE=1] UNIVERSITY IN M.SC IN MICRO-BIOLOGY

[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Kakatiya University

Kurukshetra University

Maharshi Dayanand University

Mahatma Gandhi University

Manonmaniam Sundaranar University

North Maharashtra University

Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology

Osmania University

Panjab University

Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University

good luck
10th February 2013, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities along with their details of entrance exam and syllabus, offering M.Sc course in Microbiology?

how many persentage for addmition for M.Sc microbilogy in pune univercity.......
29th June 2013, 09:24 AM
lipusahoo141
Senior Member+

dear friend.....

List of universities along with their details of entrance exam and syllabus, offering M.Sc course in Microbiology
---------------------------------

1.Osmania University
2.Panjab University
3.Manonmaniam Sundaranar University
4.Maharshi Dayanand University
5.Pt.Ravishankar Shukla University
6.Kakatiya University
7.Mahatma Gandhi University
8.Mahatma Gandhi University
9.karnataka state open univ.
10.madras christian coll.
11.univ. of roorkee
12.Maharshi Dayanand Universi
13.Kakatiya University
14.Kakatiya University
15.amity univ.
22nd August 2013, 06:09 PM
Anandkp 44

HELLO

M.Sc course in Microbiology

Amity univ.

Kakatiya University

Karnataka state open univ.

Maharshi Dayanand University

Pt.Ravishankar Shukla University

Univ. of roorkee

Mahatma Gandhi University

Panjab University

Manonmaniam Sundaranar University

Madras christian coll.

25th August 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

syllabus of MSc microbiology entrance exam of BHU
17th October 2013, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

is there any possible to do msc micro biology in andhra university
2nd September 2014, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

I'm doing bsc from botany, zoology, chemistry.. M i able to do msc in microbiology..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?