23rd August 2011, 11:26 PM
maulikpinky

Details of the written test of GET exam for ECE branch? What is the syllabus of the written test?

TO
The respected sir

plz send me a fully detail of written test of GET exam for ECE branch. also send me a syallabus of written test on my mail ID [email protected]

plz send me as soon as possible.

thank u.

8th August 2012, 07:32 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of the written test of GET exam for ECE branch? What is the syllabus of the written test?

Graduate Engineer Trainee exam is conducted by Electronics Corporation of India Limited. Candidates who have scored 65% marks in engineering degree are eligible to apply for this exam. The upper age limit is 25 years. The duration of the exam is 2 hours. There will be 100 questions where questions are asked from the syllabus of respective degree. There will be negative marking for wrong answer.
13th March 2013, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of the written test of GET exam for ECE branch? What is the syllabus of the written test?

what is the syllebus for sail exam written test? please send me at my email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?