26th June 2012, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Is Dhruva College the best for PGDM(MBA) in Hyderabad?

Dear sir/madam, my name is sagar i wrote i-cet and i got 14,336 rank. Is dhruva college is best for pgdm(mba) in hyderabad. is it good college for placements Or for the rank i got in i-cet is there any good college in hyd better than dhruva if there please inform me some of the college names.

29th October 2012, 11:20 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is Dhruva College the best for PGDM(MBA) in Hyderabad?

Yes,
Dhruva College of Management is in Hyderabad. This is a nice college to study. I cannot say that it is the best among all colleges but yes, it is a good one. This college accepts mainly the score of MAT(Management Aptitude Test) and if not MAT then it calls for ICET. So MAT candidates have more preference here. After you submit your rank, if they like to select you, then you will have pass the next round of interview. The course fee is moderate and for each year you have around less than a lakh of fees. Only thing is that the campus recruitment here is not that good. You will have to think about that before you get admitted here.
2nd June 2014, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

how are placements in dhruva college i heard the average package is 4 lakhs
31st December 2014, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Which college is best for MBA/PGDM among the following Usmania University, Dhruva, Shiv Sivani, Vijnanjyothi for placement opportunities.
6th August 2015, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Dhruva College of Management established in 1995 and running with 21st batch PGDM located amidst the pircuresque reserve forest in the suburbs of Hyderabad. DHRUVA's campus with world class air-conditioned lecture studios, most hygienic kitchen, a thousand-seater auditorium etc., you can visit www.dhruvacollege.net
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?