26th April 2011, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

List of all the M.Tech colleges in AP providing Electronics and Instrumentation through PGECET?

sir,pls list the mtech colleges in andhra pradesh offering electronics and instrumentatihrougon th pgecet

Related Questions:
  1. In which college can I get a seat after scoring 49 rank in OC category in PGECET in EI stream?
  2. Colleges which I can get after scoring 3318 rank in PGECET in ECE stream? List of M.Tech colleges with last rank admitted according to PGECET?
  3. Are there any colleges in Delhi providing M.Tech with Electronics or Instrumentation subjects without GATE? List of colleges offering?
  4. List of companies providing training for electronics and instrumentation in Noida?
  5. Which M.Tech college can I get after scoring 1808 rank in PGECET under ECE stream
  6. List of top colleges offering instrumentation in M.Tech? I have got 23 marks in PGECET
  7. List of mtech colleges which can give admission on PGECET 1351 Rank in EEE stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of colleges providing distance learning M.Tech program?
  9. List of OU M.Tech colleges that I can get after scoring 4368 rank in PGECET?
  10. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  11. List of colleges offering Electronics and Instrumentation Postgraduate courses in Kolkata? -- [New]
  12. How can I get a job after passing diploma in electronics and instrumentation?
  13. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  14. List of good universities providing M.Tech course for PGECET(AP)?
  15. List of Indian colleges for admission into B.Tech after completing diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  16. List of M.Pharmacy colleges providing stipend?
  17. List of colleges in Osmania University? List of M.Tech. colleges affiliated to Osmania University?
  18. List of colleges offering power engineering/electronics after B.Tech in Instrumentation?
21st December 2011, 12:08 PM
arun.potturu

Default Re: List of all the M.Tech colleges in AP providing Electronics and Instrumentation through PGECET?

In Andhra Pradesh lot colleges providing the M.TECH Electronics and Instrumentation seat through PGECET.The list of colleges are
1.Sri Krishna devarayalu university in anantapur.
2.S.V university in tirupathi.
3.JNTU university in anantapur,hyd and pullivendala etc.
4.Osmania university.
5.Gitams etc.
For more colleges in a.p contact the website www.minglebox.com
23rd June 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of all the M.Tech colleges in AP providing Electronics and Instrumentation through PGECET?

can i get a seat in eee for M.Tech with 4487 rank in oupgecet.
25th June 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

i got 134 rank in pgecet in instrumentation List of all the M.Tech colleges in AP providing Electronics and Instrumentation through PGECET?
30th June 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

i have 119 rank in PGECET 2012 under EI stream and sc category which colleges offering me
30th June 2012, 11:32 PM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have 119 rank in PGECET 2012 under EI stream and sc category which colleges offering me

In Andhra Pradesh lot colleges providing the M.TECH Electronics and Instrumentation seat through PGECET.The list of colleges are
1.Sri Krishna devarayalu university in anantapur.
2.S.V university in tirupathi.
3.JNTU university in anantapur,hyd and pullivendala etc.
4.Osmania university.
5.Gitams etc.
For more colleges in a.p contact the website www.minglebox.com
26th October 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

hi sir/madam.
this is pavan kumar. i wrote pgecet exam 2012 in instrumentation stream. and i got a rank of 23. will you please suggest me the branches and colleges i have eligibility.
thamk you
6th January 2013, 12:47 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

List of all the M.Tech colleges in AP providing Electronics and Instrumentation through PGECET

1.jntu university

2.Osmania university.

3.Sri Krishna devarayalu university

4.S.V university in tirupathi

5.Gitams

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
17th January 2013, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

colleges related to insrumentation and control in ap?
4th June 2013, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 149 rank computer science department sc- category in which college can i get seat for m.tech .plz suggest
7th June 2013, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

i got 7th rank in pgecet 2013 EI........which specialization should i prefer which has good placement oppurtunity and in which university?
8th June 2013, 02:55 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend the list of all the M.Tech colleges in AP providing Electronics and Instrumentation through PGECET are:-

- JNTU university in anantapur,hyd and pullivendala etc.

- Osmania university.

- Gitams

- Sri Krishna devarayalu university in anantapur.

- S.V university in tirupathi.

All the best......
8th June 2013, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
i got 7th rank in pgecet 2013 EI........which specialization should i prefer which has good placement oppurtunity and in which university?
hiii bro..congrats!!..i got 11th rank in pgecet 2013..i too am confused about the preference of courses..visit this link to get an overall idea abt mtech...http://www.engineering.careers360.com/set-must-read-articles-m-tech-aspirants

my mail id is [email protected] me know if u come across any info
30th June 2013, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

i got 2756 in pgecet. in which college can i get instrumentation or automation i have NCC
23rd July 2013, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

i got 16717 rank in gate and 2217 rank in pgecet..i am female belongs to bc-b category completed b.tech in ece stream..is there any possibility of getting universities in ap for doing m.tech
26th November 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

what is this...who will give answers to those questions asked by students....
6th March 2014, 07:03 PM
andhracolleges

Quote:
sir,pls list the mtech colleges in andhra pradesh offering electronics and instrumentatihrougon th pgecet
go and search for andhra colleges dot com site pgecet, you will get the complete list of mtech colleges.
19th June 2014, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

my rank 305 in pgecet in instrumentation branch, and i ve NCC(A) certificate. bc-a reservation. in which college can i get seat and plese tell me the specialiization for instrumentation........
7th August 2014, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 514 in instrumentation stream iam searching for cad course in mtech so can u plz tell me where can i get seat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?