24th March 2011, 02:09 PM
meer ammara fatima

Fee structure of St. francis college of women of Hyderabad? Best college in Hyderabad for commerce? Date of CA entrance exam?

i want to now about the fee structure of st.francis college of women of hyderabad and also i want to now the best college in hyd for commerce and i also want to nw the entrance date of c.a course.

2nd May 2011, 06:55 PM
united india

Default Re: Fee structure of St. francis college of women of Hyderabad? Best college in Hyderabad for commerce? Date of CA entrance exam?

ca entrance exam that is cpt is held twice a year in june and in december. you need to registered on or before 1st April/1st October to be eligible to appear in June/December examination.

osmania is a good option and one of the best in hyderabad to study commerce fees are not high.
30th May 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of St. francis college of women of Hyderabad? Best college in Hyderabad for commerce? Date of CA entrance exam?

b.com computers is there in st. francis college
9th June 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12th with 91.9%. what's the process to do CA & what is d best collage to select?is it a special course in degree or is it another field?
16th June 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

total fee for bbm&mba
16th October 2011, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the dates of entrance exams for ca and where we got the form for that.
13th February 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

I am writing inter 2nd year (MPC) final examination. I would like to know the fee structure of BA(HPP & EPP)
Kindly send details.

My email address: [email protected]

S.Madhurima
19th March 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

is there any entrance test for b.com computers and what is the fees
7th April 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

fee structure for bba in st.francis college in hyderabhad
10th May 2012, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

wat is the fee structure for the second years of bsc computers?
29th October 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Am doing my jpe(english literature,journalism and psychology)from an autonomous college and I want my clg to st.francis.so,can I take directly admission in 2nd year.....plzz reply as soona spossible and also d fee structure
26th March 2013, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for bsc biotechnology[3yrs] in st.francis women's college???may i know the complete details of it......
25th January 2015, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

what's the fee structure for Msc microbiology and environmental science too in st francis womens college Hyderabad....
27th April 2016, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

I completed my intermediate with 75 percent.now i want to know the fee structure of bachelor of science?
23rd April 2018, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees structure for b.com computers in st Francis college for women?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?