10th June 2012, 10:53 AM

Difference between 1st and 2nd merit list?

dear sir,
I want the info about merit list process.and differ of cut off marks of 1st & 2nd merit list.

Related Questions:
  1. Number of seats reserved for SC candidates in Zoology Honors Section? Admission on the basis of 1st merit list of do I have to wait for 2nd merit list?
  2. ICICI PO Second Merit List of August last year
  3. Will there be a second merit list for ICICI PO Nov Batch?When will they display the 2nd list?
  4. Will the 2nd merit list be issued for BSc admission?
  5. When will the BTC 2nd list of Jamaun Distrct come out?
  6. Information about the 2nd merit list for admission in BSc Zoology?
  7. How to get into 5 years integrated course of ILS Law College Pune after scoring 92.4% in 5 subjects of CBSE class 12th board? Information about internships and placements of this college? Which is a better option, joining Law course or doing Pol Sc?
  8. How to get admission in DDU Gorakhpur after scoring 49% in B.A and 50% in M.A
  9. Procedure for admission in class XI at Government Model School, Chandigarh?
  10. When will be the 2nd merit list of ICICI PO Recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I get my scholarship of 2nd year if received for 1st, 3rd and 4th year of MBBS being a SC candidate?
  12. Any possible to get into NIT after scoring 58261 AIR?
  13. When will the merit list of 2nd BTC will come?
  14. Can I get a seat in BVSc after scoring 193.75 cutoff -- [New]
  15. Can I apply for Merit Scholarship after scoring 77% in 1st year M.Pharm? I am pursuing M.Pharmacy 2nd year
  16. Is there any possibility of announcement of 2nd merit list after clearing all 4 rounds of ICICI Bank PO job?
  17. How can I get information about B.Pharm course by Sagar University?
  18. When will the BTC 2nd merit list come out?
2nd April 2013, 10:07 AM
bpraveen b

Default Re: Difference between 1st and 2nd merit list?

Dear Friend I am not getting your question, you are talking of which merit list.

whether it is any recruitment selection merit list or any College admission selection list?

any way in general 1st merit list means the Toppers list starts with rank no -1,
2nd merit list means toppers list apart from 1st merit list candidates.

However the merit list is also depends upon the college/ recruiter / concerned department, they are having some standard criteria to choose the merit list like marks,caste,no of vacancies etc.

please clarify what type of merit list you are talking about?

Thank you
10th June 2013, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the cutoff 2nd merit list of symbiosis for fyb.com...
11th July 2014, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 80%marks in bsc zoology from du,can i get addmission in msc zoology in du ,i also get 125marks in du msczoology entrance 2014
18th August 2014, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

how many marks require for getting admission in symboisis college of pune for bcom?
23rd September 2014, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Icici po 2014 nov batch ....selection s based on gi/pi or else including apps ?? Can any clear my doubt ???
18th October 2015, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir me and my friend attended icici po gd and pi in Aug.my fnd got appointment letter last Friday.but I didn't get.my qtn is that,is there any 2nd merit list in Nov? If it is when will they publish the result?
23rd June 2017, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

Does coming of name in the first merit list in FYBSc confirms admission in the respective college/institute after verification of documents and filling up of the admission form?
4th October 2019, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

What do you mean by first and second merit list in college selection
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?