11th June 2012, 08:07 PM
sabbrina

What is the duration of B.Tech course in NIT Jalandhar?

plz tell me what is the duration of btech course in NIT jalandhar?? and why is the duration for btech is 5 years in NIT hamirpur?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the AIEEE colleges that I can get after scoring greater than 3000 rank in AIEEE?
  2. Can I get admission for B.Tech in NIT Jalandhar after scoring 3613 in AIEEE?
  3. Correct rankings of colleges from AIEEE?
  4. Will I be able to get NIT Jalandhar after scoring 20,000-25,000 in AIEEE? Can I get into any NIT?
  5. Should I take admission or wait for NIT's merit list ?I have got a call from NIT Jalandhar EC branch
  6. Admission to NITs after rank of 3233 and score of 454? Suitable institutes?
  7. Rank required in AIEEE for seat in NITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the maximum rank required to get into NIT Jalandhar?
  9. Information about manual counseling of NIT Jalandhar?
  10. Can I get admission in NIT Jalandhar after scoring 160 marks in JEE mains
  11. Would I get a seat in NIT Srinagar, NIT Jalandhar, or NIT Hamirpur for B.Tech course after scoring 56 marks in AIEEE under SC categories? I have got 14314 rank in AIEEE under SC categories
  12. Last year GATE cutoff for admission in NIT Jalandhar?
  13. Can I get admission in NIT Jalandhar after scoring 149 in JEE mains and 88.4% in 12th -- [New]
  14. Will I be considered for state quota in NIT Jalandhar as I passed my class 10th from Punjab? Which NIT I can get after scoring 142 marks out of 360 in AIEEE?
  15. Will I get NIT Jalandhar, Hamirpur, Goa with a rank of 122996 AIR?
  16. Can I get good branch in NIT Jalandhar with 29000 AIEEE rank?
  17. How to do internship after passing chemical engineering at NIT Jalandhar?
  18. Will I be able to secure a seat in NIT Jalandhar after getting state rank 969 in general category?
14th June 2012, 03:36 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the duration of B.Tech course in NIT Jalandhar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabbrina View Post
plz tell me what is the duration of btech course in NIT jalandhar?? and why is the duration for btech is 5 years in NIT hamirpur?
Duration of Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) program in any institute is four years and therefore even in the National Institutes of Technology- Jaladhar, the duration of the program is four years.

The National Institutes of Technology- Jaladhar offers Bachelor of Technology program in the following discipline:
  • Computer Science and Engineering
  • Electronics and Communication Engineering
  • Bio Technology
  • Chemical Engineering
  • Civil Engineering
  • Industrial and Production Engineering
  • Instrumentation and Control Engineering
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Textile Technology

Now, even at the National Institutes of Technology-Hamirpur, the duration of the bachelor of Technology course is 4 years and the only undergraduate course in this Institute, which needs five years to complete is Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?