10th June 2017, 03:31 PM
Skulboy

Difference Between Computer Science B.Sc and Computer Science B.Ed

What is the major differences between Computer science (B.sc) and Computer science (B.Ed)

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  2. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  3. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  4. List of various diploma courses after BDS? Where are the courses offered?
  5. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  7. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  8. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course?
  9. What is the initial salary for freshers? I have done BSc computer science
  10. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  11. How to join MSc computer science after BSc computer science -- [New]
  12. Courses/fields available after BSc computer science? If I had Maths, Physics and Computer Science subjects then am I eligible for it?
  13. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  14. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  15. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc?
  16. B.E., B.Sc, BCA or Diploma which is better to study Computer Science for 2nd PUC student?
  17. Information about B.Ed computer science in INGOU?
  18. Which are the colleges to pursue graduation from Delhi University? How much percentage is required and what is the fee structure?
10th June 2017, 08:02 PM
mrghost
Member+

Default Re: Different Between Computer Science B.Sc and Computer Science B.Ed

Computer Science (BSc)

Duration - 3 years
Level - Graduation
Eligibility - 10+2

B.Sc Computer Science is undergraduate computer science course.

Eligibility criteria for BSc Computer Science

- Candidate must pass 10+2 with physics, chemistry and English.
- 3 year diploma holder can also apply for BSc Computer Science.

Computer science B.Ed

Duration - 2 years
Level - Graduation
Eligibility - Graduation

B.Ed is undergraduate academic course.

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed course:-

- The minimum qualification required to do computer science( B.Ed) is Bachelors Degree with minimum 50% marks.
- Candidate must need to apply for entrance exam conducted by various states and independent educational bodies
11th June 2017, 12:32 PM
perthc

Default Re: Difference Between Computer Science B.Sc and Computer Science B.Ed

Hi,

Both Computer Science B.Sc and Computer Science B.Ed are related to Computer related subject but there are some essentials difference of course materials and various factors.

==>B.Sc computer science is studied first and then Computer Science B.Ed is studied.

==>B.Sc computer science is a graduation degree,whereas Computer Science B.Ed is studied to get jobs in the field of teachers and Professors in colleges.

==>Depth knowledge or syllabus is covered in Computer Science B.Sc rather than in Computer Science B.Ed.This is beacuse B.Sc is the starting degree of your career.
12th June 2017, 02:31 PM
GopinKumar

Thumbs up Re: Difference Between Computer Science B.Sc and Computer Science B.Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulboy View Post
What is the major differences between Computer science (B.sc) and Computer science (B.Ed)
BSc in Computer Science is the Bachelor course in Computer Science. You can be a master in Computer Science once you are becoming a graduate in this field.
At the same time, B.Ed with Computer Science is basically Bachelors in Education. This course is enabling you to be a teacher with specialization in Computer science. So it is a professional course and the eligibility for teaching in schools.
BSc in Computer Science is purely Graduation course.
The other difference is that, you have to do bachelors in Computer science before getting admission in BEd Computer Science.
Best institutes to pursue Bachelor course in Computer Science are Delhi University, Christ University, Lovely Professional University, Sharda University etc.
13th October 2018, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference Between Computer Science B.Sc and Computer Science B.Ed

Please provide the merit list for b. sc computer science. In Loyala collage Chennai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?