17th January 2017, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required to get admission in Manipal University for M.Tech in Computer Science? Can I pursue M.Tech in Computer science after completing BE Computer Science?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with BE Computer Science and now I want to pursue my Post Graduation with M.Tech in Computer Science from Manipal University so I want to know what is the eligibility criteria required to get admission in Manipal University for M.Tech in Computer Science? Can I pursue M.Tech in Computer science after completing BE Computer Science? I want to join Manipal University with entrance exam so tell me about it.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for M.Tech computer science after MCA? Scope of M.Tech in Computer science? Can a student pursue M.Tech in CS from IIT or NIT after MCA?
  2. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  3. Is M.Tech computer science in Manipal University a good option? Eligibility criteria for the same?
  4. Eligibility criteria to study M.Tech in Computer Science?
  5. Best branch in mtech other than computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing BCA?
  8. TANCET self financing colleges having MTech courses for Computer Science branch
  9. Where should I opt for M.Tech course? List of the colleges?
  10. Career Options after M.Tech in Computer Science
  11. Details about doing M.Tech in Computer science in IISC?
  12. How to go for M.Tech in computer science and engineering after completing B.Tech with 78% marks
  13. How can i know different branches of computer science , which will help me to do M.tech degree..!!
  14. What is the GATE score? What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in BITS Pilani for M.Tech in computer science
  15. Top 10 colleges for M.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Which college gives direct admission to M.Tech after completing BSc in computer science? What is the criteria for admission in M.Tech?
  17. What is the scope and salary expected after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course? -- [New]
  18. Required Eligibility criteria to do M.Sc in Computer Science of Osmania University? Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Electronics and Computer Science?
19th January 2017, 04:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to get admission in Manipal University for M.Tech in Computer Science? Can I pursue M.Tech in Computer science after completing BE Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with BE Computer Science and now I want to pursue my Post Graduation with M.Tech in Computer Science from Manipal University so I want to know what is the eligibility criteria required to get admission in Manipal University for M.Tech in Computer Science? Can I pursue M.Tech in Computer science after completing BE Computer Science? I want to join Manipal University with entrance exam so tell me about it.

Candidates with B.E/B.Tech or AMIE in Computer Science or Electronics & Communication or Information Technology or Information Science and Engineering are eligible to apply for the M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering at Manipal University. The admission to the course will be done through Manipal University Entrance Examination. The applicant should score at least 50% marks in the entrance examination. The entrance test is conducted online.
Yes, you can pursue M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering after completion of BE Computer Science. The Manipal Institute of Technology website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?