15th March 2011, 06:49 PM
taniishaa

Difference between distance learning LLM and regular course? How to join a college in lecturer post?

hi/i want to know what is the difference between distance learning l.l.m &regular related to job point of view.aswel after l.l.m h0w i join college for lecturer.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether pursuing LLM through Distance Learning is equivalent to Regular Mode?
  2. What is the difference between distance and regular course? Should I join distance learning at Amity?
  3. Can a person having having distance LLM degree join a law college as a lecturer or appear for NET/Ph.D?
  4. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  5. What are the scope of doing MBA through distance learning? Is it different from the regular course?
  6. Is LLM a Distance course? List of colleges, procedure to apply and duration of LLM?
  7. Can I do M.A. in Sociology by distance education being an M.Sc degree holder? Would it make a difference if I do M.A. along with my Science PhD? -- [New]
  8. Is there in difference in value of doing B.SC IT from regular and distance learning?
  9. Can I become a Lecturer if completed Post Graduation through correspondence?
  10. Can I become a Lecturer after completing LLM course? Age limit to apply for LLM course?
  11. Possibility to study LLM through Distance Learning for a candidate who has completed MCA 4 years ago?
  12. Details about LLB distance learning courses? Different between regular and correspondence LLM?
  13. Procedure of distance learning in LLB from Symbiosis?
  14. Basic difference between correspondence and regular LLM?
  15. Difference between MBA and regular MBA? Which one is beneficial? Difference between LLB and LLM?
  16. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  17. Procedure to join LLB and LLM course? I have completed B.Com
  18. What are the career options with M.sc maths (50%)? Eligibility to become a lecturer after MSc Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
11th June 2011, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between distance learning LLM and regular course? How to join a college in lecturer post?

Hi, i have done my LLB (Academics) through Directorate of distance education, University of Kashmir. Iwant to go LLM Through Distance also. Can I, How, Where?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?