24th December 2018, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Which are the different courses being currently offered by IIM Calcutta and IIM Bangalore?

I have completed my M.Com with 49% score in my finals and my age is 24 years. Am I eligible to apply in either IIM Calcutta or IIM Bangalore? I know I will have to appear for CAT but I wanted to know about the different courses offered by this institutes apart from PGDM. And, is CAT enough for all those courses?

30th November 2020, 04:25 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the different courses being currently offered by IIM Calcutta and IIM Bangalore?

The first thing I would like to let you know that admissions to MBA/PGDM degree courses in IIMs, you need to qualify CAT with higher percentile scores.

Also, for appearing in the CAT the minimum education is required is a graduation degree in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. There is no role of marks secured in Master's degree course as far as the eligibility for appearing in the CAT is concerned.

Further, for details regarding various courses offered at IIM, Calcutta along with its eligibility criteria and admission procedure you can refer to its official website of IIM, Calcutta i.e; www.iimcal.ac.in while for details regarding different courses offered at IIM, Bangalore along with it's eligibility criteria and admission procedure, you can refer to the official link of IIM, Bangalore i.e; www.iimb.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?