14th December 2018, 07:29 AM
Sherin shahana

Which are the different exams conducted by state and Central government for Pharmacist?

Sir, I'm a B.Pharm final year student, and I need to know different exams suitable for me conducted by state government of Kerala and Central government and please let me know, how to apply and prepare for such exams?

28th July 2019, 04:17 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Which are the different exams conducted by state and Central government for Pharmacist?

List of exams after B.Pharmacy which is conducted by state or central government:-
  • National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research Joint Entrance Exam (NIPER JEE)
  • West Bengal Post Graduate Entrance Test (WB PGET)
  • Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT)

There is only 3 exams so give your best for better future in pharmacy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?