23rd January 2014, 12:36 PM
swaaathy

List of the exams conducted by central government of India?

i need the list of exams conducted by central government of india

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the exams conducted by central government of India and date of the exam
  2. List of the exams conducted by central government of India? -- [New]
  3. Is there any opportunity to join Government Job after MSc Bioinformatics from Bharathiar University affiliated college? Is there any exam conducted for the course? Details of all the government exams and central government exams?
  4. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  5. List of the exams for central government job?
  6. List of central government exams and Rajasthan Government exams? What is their date and syllabus?
  7. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  8. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  9. Which are the exams conducted by central government for B.E CSE students?
  10. Any opportunity to get a job in government after B.E CSE? Any exam which are conducted for that?
  11. Any opportunity to get in government sector after finishing MCA from CUSAT? Any exams being conducted?
  12. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
  13. Jobs for which I am eligible in central/state government after B.E ECE? Details about the exam and date of exam?
  14. Where can I get MBBS application form? How to proceed for admission?
  15. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  16. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
  17. How can I apply for CTET exam after doing NTT course?
  18. Can I apply for CTET test after doing Nursery Teacher Training in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
15th May 2015, 09:30 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the exams conducted by central government of India?

There are so many entrance exams conducted by Central Government. Union Public Service Commission is the examination conducting body of India responsible for organizing exams at national level.

Exams conducted are as below:

1. Civil Services examinations.

2. Combined Defense Services.

3. Indian Engineering Services.

4. NDA/NA entrance exam.

5. Special class Railway apprentice exam.

6. Indian Forest Services exam.

7. Indian Statistical services exam.

8. Combined Medical services exam.

9. Central Police force exams.

Staff Selection Commission also conducts Combined Graduate level exams.
15th May 2015, 09:38 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the exams conducted by central government of India?

There are so many entrance exams conducted by Central Government. Union Public Service Commission is the examination conducting body of India responsible for organizing exams at national level.

Exams conducted are as below:

1. Civil Services examinations.

2. Combined Defense Services.

3. Indian Engineering Services.

4. NDA/NA entrance exam.

5. Special class Railway apprentice exam.

6. Indian Forest Services exam.

7. Indian Statistical services exam.

8. Combined Medical services exam.

9. Central Police force exams.

Staff Selection Commission also conducts Combined Graduate level exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?