19th December 2011, 06:50 PM
saranya.r

Which are the exams conducted by central government for B.E CSE students?

hello sir i am pursuing my 3rd year b.e(cse).i want know about the exams conducted by central government for b.e(cse) students.plz reply me sir

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  2. Any opportunity to get a job in government after B.E CSE? Any exam which are conducted for that?
  3. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  4. What are the available government jobs for B.Tech (CSE) students?
  5. Central Government posts and their exams
  6. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is there any opportunity to join Government Job after MSc Bioinformatics from Bharathiar University affiliated college? Is there any exam conducted for the course? Details of all the government exams and central government exams?
  8. Exams conducted by the goverment for cse students?
  9. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  10. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  11. Job Opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech CSE and M.Tech CSE candidates?
  12. List of posts to apply for Government job after BE CSE? -- [New]
  13. Which are the exams conducted by central government of India and date of the exam
  14. Any opportunity to get in government sector after finishing MCA from CUSAT? Any exams being conducted?
  15. What are the central government jobs for MSc computer science students?
  16. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
  17. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  18. How many entrance exams are available for Central Government recruitment?
20th December 2011, 08:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the exams conducted by central government for B.E CSE students?

You can find many vacancies under central government and also under ministry of Information and Technology. For central government departments you should write the tests conducted by UPSC. SSC also conducts written test and interview for various central government departments. Many public sector firms under central government like ONGC, SAIL, IOC, etc. recruit candidates completing B.E in CSE. You should look out for notification of these tests in all the leading newspapers and also in official website. With good preparation and hard work you can get into any central government department.
4th September 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the exams conducted by central government for B.E CSE students?

hello sir i am mca student.i want know about exam conducted by central govt for mca student
11th December 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

plz list out the central govt exams and the related companies for b.e mechnical!
2nd January 2013, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i am studying BE CSE in third year.......eligiblity for railway exam sir.....
15th June 2013, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

sir..i am studying BE CSE in third year.....i would like to work in central bank ...so what to do for that?...how to prepare for the exam? please help sir..
16th June 2013, 12:14 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

To be honest there are very limited opportunities for the Computer Science Engineers in the government sector. If you want jobs related to your field then Public Sector Undertaking is the option for you.

There are more than 150 such companies in India in which government is the major stakeholders. Such companies are called Public Sector Undertakings.

They specialized in different fields like oil exploration, telecommunications etc. You can apply for the job in these companies.

But please remember that not all PSUs hire Computer Science Engineers therefore you will have to check the notification of each company. Unfortunately it is released separately since there is no common entrance exam.

The procedure of exam is written test which is followed by interview. However in some companies the written test is replaced by Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering (GATE).

Therefore you should clear GATE before applying for PSU. While some have migrated to GATE, others give huge importance to GATE score. If you performed well in GATE exam then there will be no need to appear for the written test. You may be directly called for interview.

PSU Eligibility

1. Only apply if you are Indian citizen.

2. Must have a B.Tech degree.

3. At least 60 percent marks in that degree.

4. You won't be considerd unless cleared all pending backlogs.

5. GATE score is also required.

6. 21 to 30 years of age group candidates are eligible.

7. OBC will get 3 years relaxation.

8. Upper age limit to apply for job for SC/ST is 35 years.

List of PSUs

BHEL

BEL

NTPC

HAL

ECIL

SAIL

GAIL

NALCO

ONGC

HPCL

BPCL

IOCL

ISRO

DRDO

MTNL

BSNL
9th March 2014, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

when the bank exams will be conducted on the year, on which month it will be conducted?i am a computer science engineering student shall i appear for the bank po exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?