25th September 2016, 12:48 PM
Boris leishangthem

Is it difficult for me to prepare for IAS with these subjects combination?

I am studying in BA my subjects are history, pol.sc, english, alt.eng passed course, so these subjects will help in preparing IAS or what?? I am also not good in maths, so please help me. Send me a mail [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can B.tech computer students appear for IAS & IES exams? Best combination of subjects?
  2. Procedure to become an IAS? What subjects to choose for IAS Exam?
  3. Which is better to study among Biology and Agriculture in B.Sc to prepare for IAS(Civil Services)? Subjects combination to study in B.Sc better for IAS?
  4. What are the subjects of IAS? How should I prepare for IAS?
  5. Combination of subjects for preliminary IAS exam?
  6. Can I choose the combination of Physics and Maths in IAS exam? How to prepare for it?
  7. How should I prepare for IAS entrance exam? Which are the subjects that would help?
  8. Is it beneficiary to prepare for IAS exam after 12th with PCB? Which subjects should I choose for it?
  9. What combination of subjects I need to take in school and graduation to apply for IAS in future?
  10. Which are the best two scoring subjects in IAS exam?
  11. Which combination of subjects should I choose for IAS officer exam after class 12th? -- [New]
  12. How to prepare for IAS? Subjects to study?
  13. Pursuing 1st year engineering : Can I take Geography and Psychology as optionals? Good coaching centres for these optionals?
  14. Which subjects can AJ dental graduates opt to prepare for civil services exam? What can be the combination of subjects for optional subjects?
  15. How should I prepare for IAS exam? Which are the main subjects that I have to study?
  16. Which is the correct Arts subjects combination for IAS exam?
  17. Best subject combination for IAS examination for B.Sc Nursing?
  18. How to prepare to become an IAS officer and which subjects to be chosen? I am a class 12th student from science -- [Most Discussed]
25th September 2016, 08:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult for me to prepare for IAS with these subjects combination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris leishangthem View Post
I am studying in BA my subjects are history, pol.sc, english, alt.eng passed course, so these subjects will help in preparing IAS or what?? I am also not good in maths, so please help me. Send me a mail [email protected]
Your subject combination is best for IAS exam. All mentioned subjects are scoring.

Those candidates who have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible for IAS exam.

Age Criteria:

For General: 21 to 32 years
For OBC: 21 to 35 years
For SC/ST: 21 to 37 years

No. of Attempts:

For General: 5
For OBC: 9
For SC/ST: No Restriction
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?